Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Because our firm is relatively small, our clients benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description.
As the list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified professional.
Our approach to meet your needs provides you with both tax preparation and tax and financial planning recommendations on an ongoing basis. We will utilize a team of experienced professionals to give you effective tax and financial planning. We believe that our approach is both unique and very well suited to meet your needs for the following reasons:
• We utilize state-of-the-art tax software both in preparing your income tax returns and in all tax-planning services that we provide. There are many inexpensive tax software packages available today. However, we use only software that meets our stringent requirements.
• After your income tax data is analyzed and input into our tax software, your return is reviewed using a special checklist, designed by our firm, to ensure not only the accuracy of your return, but also to ensure that we achieve your goal of minimizing your income taxes within the limits of the law and your special circumstances.
• After your return has been reviewed for accuracy and effectiveness in minimizing your income taxes, we further review your return for any items that may draw the attention of the Internal Revenue Service. Any potential problems that we uncover are reconciled before finalizing your returns.
• We believe that your income tax returns are a “road map” for identifying tax and financial planning opportunities. Accordingly, we utilize another checklist, also designed by our firm, to ensure that we help you identify planning opportunities. This planning checklist is indeed a unique tool and assures our clients that they receive the most in-depth tax and financial planning service available. Shortly after April 15th, we will provide you with a written list of any recommendations that we have uncovered in the preparation of your income tax returns.
• The preparation and review of your income tax returns will be performed by experienced professionals.
• Our services are performed in a timely manner. We have most of our client’s individual income tax returns ready for signature within one week of receiving their tax data.
• We know it sounds like a cliché, but we really do care about our clients. We have assembled a team of people with a real view to client service. We believe you will see and feel this difference.
Helping business owners plan for success
We believe that most businesses could be two to three times more successful if they planned for success.
Let us explain. Have you ever heard the saying “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there”? We believe that this wise old saying applies to business planning. If you don’t have a business plan, how will you know whether you’re on track to get to your ultimate goal?
We will help you set realistic and obtainable business goals and objectives through a well thought out business plan. This plan will serve as your roadmap to success. If you begin to deviate from the plan, we will be able to help you immediately identify the cause of the problem and take the necessary steps to get back on track.
It’s really very simple - the business plan tells you where your numbers need to be at various points in time in order for you to ultimately meet your goals. Any deviations are quickly analyzed and acted upon. There are a lot of business owners out there that think a business plan is a waste of time. Let us be clear on how Nosal Professional Group feels about a well thought out business plan: there is probably nothing you can do to help your business more than to take the time to develop your business plan. And we can tell you that we are not alone in this thinking – the most respected business gurus throughout the United States concur on this thought.
Implementing more profitable ways of doing business through better information systems
Having an effective information system is invaluable in helping management make more informed decisions. However, most accounting systems are set up merely to help track items for necessary reporting requirements, such as tax returns.
We set up accounting systems that are designed to give management better information so that they can run their business more profitably.
Our systems will help identify segments in your business that are more profitable so that resources can be allocated to those areas to maximize profits and growth potential.
We will help you identify trends, anticipate changes, and make recommendations that help you set your present and future course. By evaluating the financial feasibility of various business alternatives, you can make decisions with more confidence.
Nosal Professional Group supports QuickBooks® Accounting Software. We have two Certified ProAdvisors on staff. These two individuals have passed an extensive examination to receive this title. This means that you get the most informed QuickBooks® support that you can find.
Whether you currently use QuickBooks® or are considering switching to it, we will show you how to get the most from it. From proper setup to understanding how to use the program most effectively and efficiently, we will be with you every step of the way.
By having your accounting system designed with the intention of helping you make more money through better decisions, your chances of success are greatly increased.
Developing effective strategies that significantly reduce income tax liabilities
Of course we prepare tax returns. In fact, we prepare very good tax returns. We use state-of-the-art software. We ask questions. We dig for the best solutions. Our tax returns are professional in appearance, checked very carefully for accuracy, and are prepared in a timely fashion.
Having said that, we are already way ahead of most of our competitors. But to significantly reduce your tax liabilities, we have to go farther. And we do. We develop strategies that are specifically designed around your individual situation. Our strategies employ the use of family planning to shift income to lower tax brackets. We use multiple entities to defer income. We aggressively plan for you to take the maximum deductions allowed by law.
We believe that tax counseling and planning should occur throughout the year to ensure the appropriate and timely evaluation of tax consequences as they arise during the year.
The results are this: our experience is that we can significantly reduce a business owner’s tax liability 80% of the time. That is, four-out-of-five business owners that we come into contact with get a significant reduction in their tax bill from dealing with us.
Other business services
* Employee benefit planning
* Financial reporting
* Income tax preparation
* Payroll and payroll tax reporting